Monday, September 19, 2005

Another Tipping Advertisement

A lot of people who have read my previous post on advertisements that tip, have been asking me if I happen to have a bagful of interesting advertisements that they can munch on in their spare time. While I don't have a bagful, I certainly have another one that I admire a lot.

This advertisement is very special. Not only do I admire the creativity of the guys who conceived this and the patience of the people who turned it into reality, I truly admire the courage of the marketer who spent a whopping 6 million dollars to shoot this advertisement. I do not know whether the company was able to get more than 6 million dollars worth of value from this advertisement, but without further deliberation on that, ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you, the new Honda Accord.

No comments: